No products in the cart.
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Himalayan Black Stone Flower
10 in stock
- No artificial colours and preservatives
- Ingredients: Black Stone Flower
- Consistency in quality across the year
- Net weight: 15 gm
- Allergen information: Allergen free
- All spices and seeds are hygienically packed and undergo stringent and rigorous laboratory tests to meet fssai food safety norms.
- material features: vegetarian
Bliss of Earth Stone Flowers also called as patthar ke phool or dagad phool in hindi is one of the most unusual spices in the indian repertoire. It Also known as Patthar Phool or Dagar Phool, the Black stone flower is a species of lichen used as a spice in India. This packet contains black stone flowers that grow wildly in the lush and healthy environment of Meghalaya.
- HEALTH BENEFITS:
- It may have wound healing properties
- It may show analgesic activity (pain relieving) for the liver, stomach, and uterus.
- It helps with its anthelmintic activity against worms.
- It may have antimicrobial properties.
- It may show carminative (relieving flatulence) activity
- It may have astringent properties.
- It may have mild laxative properties
- It may show diuretic activity
- It may have sedative properties.