No products in the cart.
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Assam Black Pepper
10 in stock
- No artificial colours and preservatives
- Ingredients: Dry Black Pepper
- Consistency in quality across the year
- Net weight: 100g
- Allergen information: Allergen free
- All spices and seeds are hygienically packed and undergo stringent and rigorous laboratory tests to meet fssai food safety norms
- Material features: Vegetarian
Black pepper has tremendous medicinal properties whereby traditional healers of Meghalaya use the fruits and roots of this plant for the treatment of a variety of diseases especially respiratory infections, abdominal complaints, fever, urinary discharge, jaundice and also tumour’s and piles.
Pepper dates back to 4000 years. It is the most used and traded spice since ancient times that was used as seasoning across cuisines, it gets the spiciness from a chemical compound known as piperine. It is widely used in various medicine preparations in Ayurveda due to its health benefits.
- Health Benefits :
- Helps in losing weight.
- Detoxifies your body.
- Prevents cancer.
- Cleanses your intestines and stomach.
- It consists of potassium that helps in regulating heart rate and high blood pressure.
- Helps in producing red blood cells.
- Rich in vitamin B and produces calcium.
- Prevents constipation.
- Prevents skin deformation & wrinkles.